High Speed Camera - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global High Speed Camera Market is accounted for $379.31 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,015.54 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include growing use of high-speed cameras in entertainment & media, and sports industries, cumulative demand for compact high-speed cameras, wide use in automotive and transportation, the rise in R&D investments by key players, and increase in usage of high-speed cameras in thermal imaging applications. However, high setup cost for industrial usage is restricting the market growth.
A high-speed camera is an optical device capable of capturing images at a rate of more than 250 frames per second. High-speed cameras are used as a research and media tool that aids in analyzing the processes that are performed at very high speed and cannot be detected by human eye. It captures a consecutive arrangement of pictures that are recorded at high frame rates and later on played in slow motion to allow the viewer to observe and measure events that happen rapidly, impossible for human eye to comprehend.
By resolution, the >2–5 MP segment is expected to grow at the significant rate throughout the forecast period. Applications such as spray analysis, combustion research, and vibration analysis in the scientific research, design, and testing laboratories require high-speed cameras with a high resolution to efficiently analyze events. Applications such as production line monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting employ such high-speed cameras. These cameras provide images with quality good enough for the detection of errors and monitoring of production lines in industrial manufacturing plants and are more cost-efficient than the high-speed cameras with a resolution of >5 MP.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to have considerable market growth during the forecast period, owing to rapid industrialization and evolution of APAC countries as manufacturing hubs, particularly China and India. Investments from all over the world into the region’s manufacturing sector are growing, which is creating an increased need for more efficient production line monitoring. Additionally initiatives like ‘Make in India’ program to place India on the world map as a manufacturing hub and give global recognition to the Indian economy. India is expected to become the fifth largest manufacturing country in the world by the end of the year stated by IBEF. Such initiatives will drive the market for high-speed camera market in manufacturing sectors.
Some of the key players in High Speed Camera Market include Mikrotron GmBH, NAC Image Technology, Integrated Design Tools, Olympus Corporation, Photron LTD., AOS Technologies AG, Weisscamm GMBH I.L, PCO AG, Del Imaging Systems, LLC, Fastec Imaging Corporation, Ametek, Inc. (Vision Research), Baumer Holding AG, Optronis GmBH, Xcitex, Inc., Ix-Cameras Inc., Motion Capture Technologies, and Panasonic.
Frame Rates Covered:
• >100,000 FPS
• >20,000–100,000 FPS
• >5,000–20,000 FPS
• 1,000–5,000 FPS
• Visible Red Green Blue (RGB)
• >10,000 MPPS
• >5,000–10,000 MPPS
• >2,000–5,000 MPPS
• 0–2,000 MPPS
• New High-Speed Camera
• Used High-Speed Camera
• Rental High-Speed Camera
• >5 MP
• >2–5 MP
• 0–2 MP
• Camera Lenses
• Tripods & Liquid Heads
• Lens Adapters & Extenders (Lens Exteriors)
• Memory Cartridge
• High Speed Lightening Accessories
• Paper & Printing Industry (Converted Paper Manufacturing)
• Military, Defense, and Aerospace
• Automotive & Transportation Industry (Crash Testing)
• Industrial Manufacturing Plants
• Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Industry
• Entertainment & Media Industry
• Food & Beverages Industry
• Research, Design, & Testing Laboratories
• Consumer Electronics and Semiconductor Industry (Drop Testing)
• Sports Industry
• Survelliance & Security
• Household & Textile Industry
• Industrial Automation
• Other Applications
Connectivity Technologies Covered:
• Traditional Camera
• Artificial Intelligence (AI)-Based camera
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.