High Temperature Plastics - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global High Temperature Plastics Market is valued at $9.78 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $16.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%. Growth of aerospace industry is the key factor favoring the market growth. Moreover, factors such as increasing use of plastics as a replacement of conventional materials and improved economic conditions are fuelling the market growth. Additionally, the robust demand for high temperature plastics is due to rising investment in R&D by many key players to develop new applications and products. The market is restraining due to high cost of high temperature plastics.
Fluoropolymers is the largest segment, holding around half of the share of global market in 2015. Asia Pacific dominates the global high temperature plastics market due to rapid growth in automotive and aerospace industry. The emerging economies such as China, India and Brazil are growing at a quick pace because of the growing domestic demand.
Some of the major players in the global high temperature plastics market include Sabic Innovative Plastics, The Solvay Group, Honeywell International Inc., E. I. DU Pont De Nemours and Company, BASF, Celanese Corporation, Bayer Material Science AG, Solvay S.A., Evonik Industries AG, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Victrex PLC, Dongyue Group Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Dic Corporation, Arkema SA, Eastman Chemical Company, Daicel Chemical Industries Ltd., and Rhodia Engineering Plastics.
Plastic Types Covered:
• Polyphenylene Sulphide
• Electrical & Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.