Highly Reactive Polyisobutylene (HR-PIB) - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Highly Reactive Polyisobutylene (HR-PIB) Market is accounted for $242.95 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $408.17 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Rise in demand for self-inflating tires and increased demand from the renewable energy industry are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of HR-PIB is restraining the market growth.
Highly reactive polyisobutylene is a form of polyisobutylene that places more than 80% of its double bonds positioned in the terminal position in the molecule.
Based on end user, the automotive segment is likely to have a huge demand as it is used in the manufacturing inner liners of tires owing to its impermeable nature. It is also used to manufacture tubeless tires which are more durable and requires less maintenance. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to strong growth in the automotive, construction and medical packaging industry.
Some of the key players profiled in the Highly Reactive Polyisobutylene (HR-PIB) Market include BASF SE, Janex, Jinzhou Snda Chemical Co Ltd, Kothari Petrochemicals, Lanxess, Mayzo, Ningbo Hi-Tech Biochemicals Co Ltd, PETRONAS, RB Products Inc, Shandong Hongrui New Material Technology Co Ltd, Shanghai Minglan Chemical Co Ltd, TPC Group, Weifang Binhai Petro-chem Co Ltd and Zhejiang Shunda New Material Company Ltd.
Molecular Weights Covered:
• Low (Up to 1,000 g/mol)
• Medium (1,001–1,500 g/mol)
• High (Above 1,500 g/mol)
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Greases & Emulsifiers
• Hydraulic Fluids
• Wrapping Films
• Fuel & Lubricant Additives
• Other Applications (Cosmetics)
End Users Covered:
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.