Hydrolyzed Collagen - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hydrolyzed Collagen market is accounted for $996.78 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,764.55 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rise in the demand hydrolyzed collagen goods in the cosmetic industry and development in utilize of hydrolyzed collagen proteins in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. However, side effects are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Hydrolyzed collagen is composed of little peptides that are attained by breaking down the collagen into lesser fragments attained from the skin, connective tissues and bones of animals together with beef, pig, fish, and more. It is rich in essential amino acids containing hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline.
By end user, pharmaceutical & healthcare segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period owing to broad range of applications in the medical & pharmaceutical sector owing to its capability to rebuild the bone. They are extensively used in plastic surgeries, burn care, orthopedics, wound care, dentistry, and cardiovascular practices. The mounting health and medical problems have led to the escalating use of collagen in medical applications. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Hydrolyzed Collagen Market include Amicogen Inc , Antler Farms, Beijing Semnl Biotechnology Co, Ltd , BioCell Technology LLC, Codeage, Connoils LLC, Gelita AG, Giant Sports International Inc, Hainan Huayan Collagen Biotech Co. Ltd, NeoCell Corporation, Nippi Collagen, Nitta Gelatin, Inc, Perfect Supplements, Rousselot and Weishardt.
• Feed Grade
• Food Grade
• Pharmaceutical Grade
• Bovine Hide
• Pig Skin
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
Packaging Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Nutraceutical & Dietary Supplements
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Pet Food
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Food and Beverages
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.