Identity & Access Management - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Identity & Access Management market is estimated for $7.94 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $20.87 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. Burgeoning prominence of compliance management and growing trend for mobility has given prominent importance for Identity and Access management. Moreover, Internet of Things (IOT), Bring Your Own Device and popularity of connected devices are estimated to drive the market in future scenario, whereas the threat of cyber attack or cyber crime is hampering the market growth.
Audit, Compliance, and Governance segment in component is expected to grow at highest CAGR on account of rising concern over theft and data breaches of valuable information. In addition to this the Public Sector and Utilities segment in end-user is expected to have significant growth with relatively good CAGR due to its deployment of solution for market through automated solutions. By region, North American market is estimated to dominate the market and Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at highest CAGR, attributing to the funding and supporting local initiatives related to digital world.
Some of the key players of the Identity & Access Management market include Amazon Web Services, CA Technologies, Centrify Corporation, Dell Emc, ForgeRock Inc., Hewlett Packard, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi Id Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, McAfee, Microsoft Corporation, NetIQ Corporation, Okta, Inc., OneLogin Inc., Open IAM, Oracle Corporation, Sailpoint Technologies, Inc., SecurIT and Siemens.
• BFSI (Banking, Finance, Services and Insurance)
• Energy & Utility
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• IT & Telecommunication
• Media & Entertainment
• Public Sector and Utilities
• Transportation & Logistics
• Other End-Users
• Audit, Compliance, and Governance
• Advanced Authentication
• Directory Services
o Meta Directories
o Virtual Directories
• Password Management
o Self Service Password Reset
o Password Management for Privileged Users
• Single Sign-On
o Enterprise Single Sign-On
o Web and Federated Single Sign-On
Deployment Types Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)
• Large Enterprises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.