Image Recognition - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Image Recognition Market accounted for $15.91 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $43.57 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.2% from 2016 to 2022. Growing usage of image recognition applications, rising demand for security applications and products enabled with image recognition functions, technology acceptance by several companies across different verticals and rising use of high bandwidth data services are some of the factors driving the market growth. The growing sophistication of image recognition technologies is providing ample of growth opportunities in several fields.
The existence of several IT companies in Asia Pacific makes it one of the most vital regional markets of the global image recognition market. The region also takes the top spot when it comes to the e-commerce sector and the utilization of smartphones which are two major end users of Image Recognition technology. Moreover, presence of top companies such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Apple, etc., obviously makes North America the leading regional market for image recognition.
Some of the key players in the market include Attrasoft, Inc., Catchoom Technologies S.L., Google Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Key Innovator, LTU Technologies, NEC Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated., Slyce Inc. and Wikitude GmbH.
• Augmented Reality
• Image Search
• Marketing & Advertising
• Scanning & Imaging
• Security & Surveillance
• Pattern Recognition
• Optical Character Recognition
• Object Recognition
• Facial Recognition
• Digital Image Processing
• Code Recognition
Deployment Types Covered:
o Training, Support, and Maintenance Services
o Professional Services
o Managed Services
• Transportation & Logistics
• Retail & Consumer Goods
• Media & Entertainment
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Other Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.