Impregnating Resins - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Impregnating Resins Market is accounted for $1.23 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $2.57 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are developments in automotive industry, rapid urbanization, and increasing adoption of smart grids. However, lower efficiency of solid resins is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Impregnating resins cure completely on the object to which they are applied and offer electrical insulation, mechanical stability, protection in adverse climatic conditions, and better heat dissipation for copper windings and coils.
By application, the automotive components segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as they are widely used in conventional vehicles as well as electric vehicles. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period because of the availability of cheap labor and the rapid urbanization taking place in the region.
Some of the key players in Impregnating Resins Market include Hitachi Chemical, Nitto, Elantas, Axalta, Schramm Holding, Von Roll , Taihu Electric, Momentive, Xianda, Kyocera, JuFeng, Better, Fupao Chemical, Spanjaard, AEV, RongTai, Dongfang Insulating, and Jiaxing Qinghe Gaoli.
• Solvent Based
• Other Types
Thermal Classes Covered:
• Less than 130 Degree Celsius
• 130 Degree Celsius - 180 Degree Celsius
• More than 180 Degree Celsius
Resin Types Covered:
• Melamine-formaldehyde Resins
• Phenol-formaldehyde Resins
• Urea-formaldehyde Resins
• Motors & Generators
• Automotive Components
• Wind Energy
• Home Appliances
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.