Impregnating Resins - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Impregnating Resins Market is accounted for $1.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.96 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Growing demand in the electrical and electronics industry mainly electric motors and generators, Technological Advancement in the Automotive Industry and an increase of Renewable Energy are some of the factors propelling market growth. However, instability in Raw Material Prices and Less Efficiency of Solvent-Based Resin Systems are hampering the market.
Impregnating resins are also recognized as secondary insulation ingredients that can be diluted in an appropriate amount with thinners. They are broadly used in creators, electric motors, and modifiers as well as in other industrial fields.
On the basis of application, automotive components segment holds significant growth during the forecast period due to growing consumer demand, changing in government regulations in the automotive and technological advancement in the automotive industry.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific holds the major market share during the forecast period owing to increasing development in succeeding economies such as India, China, and South-East Asian countries, which has resulted in augmented demand for transformers, generators, ad electric motors and hence, Impregnating Resins.
Some of the key players profiled in the Impregnating Resins Market include Hitachi Chemicals, Kyocera Corporation, 3M Company, Robnor Resinlab, Wacker Chemie, AEV, Spanjaard, Axalta Coating Systems, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Elantas, Von Roll Holdings, Ranbar Electrical Materials, Bodo Moller Chemie Group, Momentive and Nitto.
• Other Types
Resin Types Covered:
• Urea-Formaldehyde Resins
• Melamine-Formaldehyde Resins
• Phenol-Formaldehyde Resins
Thermal Classes Covered:
• More than 180 Degree Celsius
• 130 Degree Celsius - 180 Degree Celsius
• Less than 130 Degree Celsius
• Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR) Monomer Free Resins
• Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR) Styrene-Based Resins
• Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR) Low VOC Resins
• Silicone-Based Resins
• Other Products
• Home Appliances
• Motors & Generators
• Automotive Components
• Wind Energy
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.