In-Circuit Test - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global In-Circuit Test Market is accounted for $1.0 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $1.71 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of cloud computing & IOT devices and growing adoption of HDI technology for PCB assembly are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high costs associated with the variations in testing processes and lack of standardization in connectivity protocols are restraining the market growth.
In-Circuit Test or ICT is a tool for printed circuit board (PCB) and helps to identify defective components of PCB by individual testing. PCB is considered as a complex assembly with several components and solder connections. Each component in such an assembly performs to the highest standard as even a minor defect can affect the overall quality and performance. Testing is performed either by with the specialist test equipment, or with a fixtureless in-circuit test setup. In-Circuit Test is accurate form of PCB testing that performs a schematic verification.
Based on portability, the benchtop in-circuit test segment is likely to have a huge demand. The benchtop automated test equipment with built-in fixturing solves the uncertainty of repeated results which are familiar with bench testing. Its main advantages are hand-probing is eliminated, accurate measurements and reliable test probe fixturing. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to a large number of household appliances and smartphone users. The growth of consumer electronics is mainly driven by the presence of a high population and increasing income in economies such as India, South Korea, Japan and China which acts as a critical factor responsible for the growth of the in-circuit test market.
Some of the key players profiled in the In-Circuit Test Market include Acculogic Inc, Checksum, Digitaltest GmbH, Hioki E.E Corporation, JJS Manufacturing Ltd, Keysight Technologies, Konrad GmbH, Kuttig Electronic, Kyoritsu Test System, Reinhardt System-Und Messelectronic, S.E.I.C.A. S.P.A., Seika Machinery Inc, Shenzhen PTI Technology, Spea S.P.A, Teligentems, Teradyne Inc, Test Coach, Test Reaserch Inc, Testronics and Vital Electronics & Manufacturing Co.
• Benchtop In-Circuit Test
• Compact In-Circuit Test
• Mixed In-Circuit Test
• Analog In-Circuit Test
• In-Line Tester
• Multimode Flying Probe Tester
• Wireless Communication & Infrastructure
• Medical Equipment Manufacturing
• Consumer Electronics
• Aerospace, Defence & Government Services
• Fixtureless In-Circuit Test (FICT)
• In-Circuit Test (ICT)
• Manufacturing Defect Analyzer (MDA)
End Users Covered:
• Automotive Electronics
• Computer & Peripheral Devices
• Industrial Electronics
• Power Generation, Storage & Distribution
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.