Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market is accounted for $12.02 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $24.93 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. The convergence of IT and OT and increasing cyber threats on critical infrastructure are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, lack of awareness regarding ICS security is hampering the market expansion. Moreover, the increase in cloud-based SCADA Systems is providing abundant opportunities for market augmentation.
ICS security is the area of apprehension involving the preservation of industrial control systems, the integrated hardware, and software designed to check and control the process of equipment and associated devices in industrial environments. Industrial control systems are used in equipment throughout a wide series of industries all around the world.
Based on the end user, the transportation systems segment is witnessing lucrative growth due to the growing awareness related to ICS safety for shielding critical transportation networks such as highway, surface transportation, aviation, maritime, and pipeline. Maritime transport component, such as ports, vessels, and waterways, plays a significant role in facilitating large-scale trade operations. Hence securing these systems is extremely essential to make sure the smooth functioning of vessel and port operations.
North American region is witnessing steady growth during the estimated period as it is considered to be the most superior region in terms of technology acceptance and infrastructure. The extensive presence of key industry players in this region is the main driving factor for the expansion of the market. Increased instances of cyber-attacks, reliance on Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and rising regulations are driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security include ABB, Check Point Software, Cisco, Honeywell, McAfee, FireEye, Fortinet, Kaspersky Lab, Belden Inc., Airbus, BAE Systems, Bayshore Networks, Dragos, CyberArk, Cyberbit, Indegy, Nozomi Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, SecurityMatters, Sophos, Symantec, Positive Technologies and Waterfall Security.
• Audit & Reporting
• Training and Development
• Incident Response
• Risk Management
• System Design
• Consulting and Integration
• Support and Maintenance
• Managed Security
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Unified Threat Management (UTM)
• Update and Patch Management
• Database Activity Monitoring
• Virtualization Security
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Encryption
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
• Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
• Security and Vulnerability Management
• Security Configuration Management
• Other Solutions
• Endpoint Security
• Database Security
• Network Security
• Application Security
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilities
• Transportation Systems
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.