Industrial Ethernet Switches - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Ethernet Switches Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period. Reduction of business downtime, increasing preference for managed switches with the rising implementation of IIoT and growing demand for Ethernet IP to Process Field Bus (PROFIBUS) linking devices are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, high initial installment cost of switches and expansion in implementation of WLAN solutions are some of the factors hindering the market growth. Emergence of Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches will be a key trend for market growth.
Ethernet switch is a multiport network switch that links all computer networking devices together on a computer and it forwards the data only to its destination port where it is required. It is generally classified into two main groups modular and fixed configuration. Modular switches allows to add the expansion modules into the switches as needed, thereby delivering the excellent flexibility to address changing networks, while fixed configuration switches are switches with a fixed number of ports and are normally not expandable.
By End User, electric & power segment seized a major share of the global industrial ethernet market due to the large-scale acceptance of network management devices such as switches, routers, hubs, and power supply devices. As these devices guarantee effectual implementation, supervision and security of the system, their demand has knowledgeable increase over the forecasted period.
By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the market due to the automation installations in industrial Ethernet functions on the control end, to utilize the system in the devices fixed on the grid and established infrastructure. The Asia Pacific Industrial Ethernet market growth is mainly driven by continuous industrialization and need to automate the manufacturing process.
Some of the key players profiled in the Industrial Ethernet Switches Market include Schneider Electric, General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Siemens AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM, ABB, Beckhoff Automation, Hitachi, Ltd., Arista Networks, Huawei, Belden Incorporated, Juniper Networks, Inc., IDEC Corporation and Check Point.
Organizational Structures Covered:
• Small Scale Enterprise
• Medium Scale Enterprise
• Large Scale Enterprise
• Security & Surveillance
• Intelligent rail & traffic communication
• Smart grid
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Oil & Gas
• Automotive and Transportation
• Electric and Power
• Machinery Manufacturing
• Food & Beverage
• Intelligent Transportation systems
• Building Automation
• Mining & Metals
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.