Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Shields - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Shields Market is growing at a CAGR of 20.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are availability of open cloud platforms, growing use of industrial PC’s, and increasing research activities in the field of smart meters. However, cost sensitivity of IIoT is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Industrial IoT shields offer embedded device level security and control across the entire IoT supply chain. With security shields mechanisms, device manufacturers, system integrators and IoT network operators can secure and manage devices across various industry verticals. It has the potential to fill the gaps in terms of efficiency, performance of industrial processes and avail better results in terms of revenue, output and production.
By end user, the manufacturing segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as IIoT helps to connect the products, and machines that harnesses the data generated with advanced analytics embedded. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing expenditure in the smart grid sector.
Some of the key players in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Shields Market include Bosch, Microsoft, Cisco, Rockwell Automation, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Samsung, IBM, BlackBerry, Texas Instruments, Intel, ARM, Qualcomm, and Verizon.
Sensor Types Covered:
• Accelerometer Shield
• Gyroscope Shield
• Proximity Shield
• Gravity Shield
• Temperature Shield
• Pressure Shield
• GPS Shield
• Light Shield
• Analytics Engine
• Device Shadow
• Security Lifecycle Management
• Policy Manager
• Dashboard & Reports
• Alerts Engine
End Users Covered:
• Transportation & Logistics
• Oil & Gas
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.