Integrated Food Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Integrated Food Ingredients Market is accounted for $53.25 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $92.87 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing incidence of food encapsulation technologies and growth of high effectiveness equipment for mixing integrated food ingredients. However, superior price for developing innovative integrated food products and food safety concerns & rules are hampering the market growth.
Integrated food ingredients act as taste enhancers and hence, they are widely used in bakeries and confectioneries. In addition, from the view of sales and marketing, it is essential to give a proper form and texture to food products. The main goal of integrated food ingredients is to increase the special food items, and their taste, colour, shelf-life. The term food ingredient includes food additives, which are substances added to foods for specific technical and/or functional purposes through processing, storage or packaging.
Based on Function, The preservation of food plays an important role in the food & beverage industry. Preservation increases the shelf life of a product as well as the appeal. The growing attentiveness among manufacturers to preserve the food in various ways is anticipated to propel the market growth.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The processed food industry in the Asia Pacific region is experiencing enlargement, due to the varying lifestyles of consumers. Moreover, the processed food in this region is also highly dynamic in nature. Customer preferences are continuously altering in response to rapid urbanization, diet diversification, and liberalization of foreign direct investment in the food sector.
Some of the key players in global Integrated Food Ingredients market are Associated British Foods, Archer Daniels Midland, Kerry Group, Cargill, DSM, Dowdupont, Tate & Lyle, BASF, Döhler, Firmenich Sa, Symrise, International Flavors & Fragrances, Northwest Naturals (Tree Top, Inc.) and Gat Foods (The Central Bottling Company).
Integrated Solutions Covered:
• Meat Products
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Snacks & Savories
• Taste Enhancers
• Processed Seafood
• Sauces, Dressings & Condiments (SDC)
• Juice-Based Compounds (JBCS)
• Processed Meat
• Liquid Key Mixes
• Soups & Bouillon
• Dry Key Mixes
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.