Intelligent Motor Control Center - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Intelligent Motor Control Center Market is accounted for $1.39 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rising level of industrial automation, wide range of benefits offered by Intelligent MCCs over traditional MCCs and augmented focus on developing a well-organized manufacturing/production processes. However, costlier product implementation owing to hidden costs in equipment installation is restraining the market growth.
Intelligent Motor Control Systems (MCC's) is a mixture of new communication capabilities of incorporated structural design with intelligent motor control devices which help to design solitary solution which helps to manage, defend assets and communicate.
Based on End User, Water & wastewater has significant growth during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to growing urbanization and pressure on efficient use of existing water resources. By Geography, North America is expected to grow at the significant market share over the forecast period in light of growing adoption of mechanization control systems in manufacturing sectors of the U.S. and Canada.
Some of the key players in global Intelligent Motor Control Center market are Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Emersion Electric Company, Larsen & Toubro Limited, Eaton Corporation, Togami Electric, ABB Limited, Hyosung Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc, General Electric Co., Pima Controls, Fuji Electric, WEG S.A., Mitsubishi Electric, Gemco Controls, Allis Electric, Vidhyut Control India and Technical Control Systems Limited.
Operating Voltages Covered:
• Medium-voltage Intelligent MCCs
• Low-voltage Intelligent MCCs
• High-voltage Intelligent MCCs
Key Components Covered:
• Starters & Over Load Relays
• Contactor Relays
• Solid state components
• Variable frequency drives
• Soft Starters
• Visualization Systems
• Network Components
• Other Key Components
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• National Electrical Manufactures Association (NEMA)
• Electro-Technical Commission (IEC)
• Other Standards
End Users Covered:
• Pulp and Paper
• Oil and Gas
• Mining and Metals
• Automotive, Ship Building & Transport
• Power Generation
• Semiconductor/Electronic Manufacturing
• Food and Beverage
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.