Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) market is expected to grow from $660.46 million in 2015 to reach $4,200.98 million by 2022 with a CAGR of 30.3%. Increasing innovative technological developments, growing adoption of IVA in mobile applications and websites are the major factors driving the market growth. Furthermore, growing internet penetration in emerging countries, growth of e- commerce business, and raising demand for regional language assistance are some of other factors propelling the market growth.
By end user, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) segment is expected to be a fastest growing segment during the forecast period. This growth is owed to increasing financial activities through smartphones to access financial services, increasing adoption of IVA by financial institutions to give better customer service. North America commands the intelligent virtual assistant market with a higher CAGR due to availability of developed infrastructure, and higher acceptance of new technologies. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) market include Anboto Group., Apple Inc., Artificial Solutions Ltd., Clara Labs, CodeBaby Corp., Creative Virtual Ltd., Customer Inc., eGain Communications Corp., Google, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, IntelliResponse Systems Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Next IT Corporation, Nuance Communications Inc., Oracle Corporation, Speaktoit Inc., and Synthetix Ltd.
• Marketing assistant
• Customer service
• Speech Recognition
o Natural Language Processing (NLP)
o Speaker Independent Systems
o Speaker Dependent Systems
• Contact Centers
• Messenger Bots
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT & Telecom
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.