Interactive Video Wall - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Interactive Video Wall Market is accounted for $4.92 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $12.27 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the growth of the market are the rising number of malls, changing consumer lifestyles, and growing hospitality sector. However, the higher initial investment is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The interactive video wall is a visual display that is made by attaching several screens to form a single large display. These video walls have advantages over a single large display and are available in various models.
By display, the light-emitting diode (LED) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the increasing number of outdoor events and activities. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the region is one of the early adopters of this technology and has the presence of several manufacturers.
Some of the key players in Interactive Video Wall Market include Pro Display, Eyefactive GmbH, Planar Systems, Inc., Intermedia Touch, MultiTaction, Leyard, IDEUM, Panasonic Corporation, Christie Digital System Inc., and Prestop B.V.
• Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
• Light Emitting Diode (LED)
• Laser-Powered Phosphor Display (LPD)
Frame Sizes Covered:
Organization Types Covered:
• Large Scale Enterprise
• Small & Medium Scale Enterprise
• Standard Layout
• Landscape & Portrait
• Custom Layout
• 3D Installation
Deployment Types Covered:
• Touch Less
Distribution Channels Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Travel and Transportation
• Restaurants & Cafes
• Media and entertainment
• IT and Telecommunications
• Government & Defense
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.