Ion Exchange Resins - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ion Exchange Resins market is accounted for $1.54 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.57 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.6%. Increasing demand for nuclear power due to industrialization and strict environmental regulations are some of the factors driving the market. However, instability in raw material prices and lack of awareness in underdeveloped regions are hampering the market. The opportunities of the marketplace includes rising industrialization in developing countries and increasing shortage of fresh water.
Based on Type, cationic resins are expected to dominate the market and chelating resins are estimated to grow at highest rate owing to its new applications in pharmaceuticals and food & beverages industry. The power generation segment in end-user is expected to dominate the market on account of demineralizing of feed water, make-up water for power generation. North America is the matured market for ion exchange resins. Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing market during the forecast period in ion exchange resins driven by the growing population and urbanization.
Some of the key players of the Ion Exchange Resins market include Eichrom Technologies Inc., Ion Exchange Ltd., Jiangsu Suqing Water Treatment Engineering Group Company Ltd., Lanxess AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Novasep Holding S.A.S., Purolite Corporation, Resintech Inc., Rohm & Haas, Samyang Corporation, The Dow Chemical, Thermax Ltd., Bayer AG, LyondellBasell Industries, Royal Dutch Shell PLC and Arkema.
• Chemical Processing
• Electrical and Electronics
• Food & Beverages
• Mining & Metals
• Power Generation
• Water Treatment
• Adsorbent Resins
• Anion Exchange Resins
• Cation Exchange Resins
• Chelation Resins
• Decontamination Processes
• Purification Processes
• Separation Processes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.