Iot Telecom Services - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global IoT Telecom Services market is expected to grow from $2.48 billion in 2015 to $29.95 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 42.8%. Requirement of smart network bandwidth management and automation in backend communication operations are fueling the market growth. In addition, increasing demand for better connectivity solution to connect smart devices and growing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) among enterprise are the factors influencing the market growth. On the other hand, stringent regulations for spectrum allocation and pricing issues between telecom operators and Over-the-Top players are hindering the market growth.
Machine to Machine (M2M) billing management services segment dominates the market in the IoT telecom services market. North America accounted for the largest share in global IoT telecom services market followed by Europe. It is attributed to the services provided by large number of IoT telecom service providers and increasing adoption of smart technologies in North America region. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness fastest growth on account of huge investments to develop IoT telecom services.
Some of the key players in global IoT Telecom services market include Cymbet, EnOcean, G24i Power, GreenPeak Technologies, IMEC Holst, Infinite Power Solutions, Levant Power, Linear Technology, Lord Corp., Microchip Technology, Micropelt, Perpetuum, Schneider Electric, Sol-Chip, and Texas Instruments.
• Network Management Solution
• Connectivity Technology
Service Types Covered:
• M2M Billing Services
• IoT Billing and Subscription Management
• Installation and Integration Services
• Business Consulting Services
• Device and Application Management Services
Management Solutions Covered:
• Network Traffic Management
• Network Security Management
• Network Performance Monitoring and Network Optimization
• Other Management Solutions
Connectivity Technologies Covered:
• Radio Frequency-Based
• Narrowband-IoT (NB-IoT)
• Low-Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN)
• Cellular Technologies
• Other Technologies
• Capillary Network Management
• Energy and Utilities
• Smart Buildings and Home Automation
• Industrial Manufacturing and Automation
• Smart Healthcare
• Transportation, Logistics Tracking, and Traffic Management
• Vehicle Telematics
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.