Iris Recognition - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Iris Recognition market is accounted for $1,972.68 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $11,335.84 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period. Government and corporate activities to receive the iris acknowledgment framework in different fields and enlargement of e-passport program are some factors impacting the market growth. However, high cost of systems and availability of inexpensive alternatives are restraining the market growth.
Iris recognition is an imperative technique utilized in recognizable proof of individuals. This innovation utilizes scientific example acknowledgment method on video pictures of both the irises, whose perplexing arbitrary example are steady, interesting and are unmistakable from specific separations. This innovation is generally utilized because of the non obtrusive and non-nosy nature. Iris acknowledgment exhaustive its video recognition innovation and infrared light, obtain pictures of the many-sided and detail-rich structures of the iris that is remotely obvious. In addition, it is currently been utilized in various nations for various purposes like identification free computerized fringe intersections and some more.
By End-User, healthcare segment accounted for the significant market share in the global market due to expanding interest for exact patient recognizable proof and the need to decrease human services extortion are the critical variables driving the reception of the iris recognition innovation in the market.
By geography, North America acquired the largest market share in the global market owing it has solid budgetary position empowers it to put intensely in cutting edge arrangements and innovations. These favorable circumstances have furnished the associations in the area with an aggressive edge in the market.
Some of the key players in the global Iris Recognition market include 3M Cogent Inc., Eyelock, Irisguard Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Delta ID Inc., Safran SA, Fulcrum Biometrics, LLC, Gemalto N.V., Princeton Identity Inc., Biomatiques Identification Solution Pvt. Ltd., M2SYS LLC, Iris ID, Inc., SRI International, Inc., Iritech, Inc. and Cross Match Technologies Inc.
• Tablets and Notebooks
• Other Products
• Access control
• Time Monitor
• Consumer Device Authentication
• Border Control (Entry/Exit)
• Pharmacy Dispensing
• Cashpoint/Automated Teller Machine Access
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Travel and Immigration
• Consumer Electronics
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Military and Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.