Lime - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lime market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth include rapid urbanization, reviving construction sector, increasing utilization in refining purpose and rising demand from end use industries. However, sluggish demand for steel, ecological hazards of limestone mining and declining limestone reserves are the factors hampering the lime market. The growing demand for limestone in production of cement and various other chemicals that are used in production of day-to-day products are creating growth opportunities. Environmental uses are likely to be the fastest-growing applications during the forecast period.
In 2015, Slaked/Hydrated lime has a higher consumption share as it is used in many eco friendly applications such as wastewater treatment and water desalination. On the other hand, quicklime is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific leads the market globally with the significant market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR. In APAC, China is the major producer and highest revenue generator of lime.
Some of the key players in global market include Graymont, Minerals Technologies, Lhoist, Mississippi Lime, Carmeuse, Okutama Kogyo, Sibelco Australia, Schaefer Kalk, Omya, Imerys and Adelaide Brighton Ltd.
• Slaked/Hydrated lime
• Other Products
• Environmental Applications
• Mining and Metallurgy
• Water treatment
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.