Lime - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lime Market is accounted for $47.19 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $90.78 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.5%. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rise in demand in waste water treatment, automotive weight reduction strategy, high demand for lime in mining & metallurgy and revitalization in construction industry. However, availability of alternative materials, rise in air pollution, costly production and supply chain issues are restricting the market growth.
Lime is an important element in civil engineering and construction materials. Lime is used as an ingredient in the production of pectin, citric acid, lime oil, lime juice and many other products. There are growing markets and a steady demand for these products throughout the year. Pectin and citric acid are two products that have witnessed a continuous demand during last few decades. It is widely used in the metallurgical industry and in various other downstream manufacturing industries including glass, and paper and pulp among others.
Based on Product Type, quick lime held a prominent share and contributed in terms of revenue. As this segment is a major component of the metallurgical industry. It is likely to remain dominant market during the forecast period, owing to its popularity of usage in metallurgical industry. By Geography, the APAC region was the largest and fastest growing lime market globally. China is the largest producer of lime and is also the highest revenue contributing country in the region.
Some of the key players in the global Lime market include Minerals Technologies Inc., Brookville Manufacturing, Sigma Minerals Ltd, Mississippi Lime Company, United States Lime & Minerals Inc., Valley Minerals LLC, Lhoist, Cape Lime (Pty) Ltd, Pete Lien & Sons, Inc., Linwood Mining & Minerals Corporation, Cheney Lime & Cement Company, Carmeuse, Graymont, Nordkalk and Cornish Lime.
Product Types Covered:
• Hydrated Lime
• Quick Lime
• Other Product Types
• Metal Manufacturing
• Cement Manufacturing
• Pulp & Paper
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.