Livestock Grow Lights - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Livestock Grow Lights Market is accounted for $5.65 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.26 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing demand for expenditure of livestock-based products, adoption of smart livestock farming practices and rising focus on livestock growth and welfare are driving the market growth. However, Lack of Awareness in developing countries is hindering the growth of the market.
Grow lights are reproduction lights used in livestock farms for the growth and growth of livestock animals. They are necessary for the growth in farm animal’s manufacture, and also influence the comfort and physiological retort of the livestock. The correct light for the livestock is very significant, as it helps in muscle gain, increases the feed eating, and enhances the milking effectiveness of the dairy cattle.
Based on Application, Poultry segment held significant market growth during forecast period due to rising expenditure of chicken and focus on the approachable growth of poultry population, which caters to the rising demand of customers and the food industry. By geography, Asia Pacific acquired the largest market share owing to increasing number of livestock farms and the rising size of existing farms are also projected to give to the large market in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Livestock Grow Lights Market include Uni-Light LED, Sunbird, Signify Holding, Osram, Once Inc., HATO BV, Greengage Lighting, Fienhage Poultry Solutions, Enim UAB, DeLaval, CBM Lighting, Big Dutchman, Aruna Lighting and Agrilight BV.
• Other Livestocks
• Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
• High-Intensity Discharge (Hid)
Light Color Types Covered:
Installation Types Covered:
• New Installation
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.