LTCC Market and HTCC - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global LTCC Market and HTCC market accounted for $0.86 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $1.42 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as growing requirement for ceramic substrates in applications with super high-frequency and rising claim for extremely high-efficiency electronic devices are driving the market growth. However, issues related to reparability act as the restraining factors for market growth. Moreover, the rising requirement for nanotechnology and systems with high-end computing will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market.
Low-temperature Co-Fired Ceramics (LTCC) and are made at a temperature below 1,000°C which is achieved by adding in a glassy phase to the ceramic, which lowers its melting point whereas, HTCC is manufactured at a temperature above 1,600°C. They are used in various fields such as aerospace & defence, automotive, telecommunication, industrial, and medical. They have several advantages over the traditional printed circuit boards as due to their nature of chemical inactivity and high thermal stability.
By process type, LTCC segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rise in demand for these components in automotive, telecommunication, aviation & defence, medical segments. This procedure permits metallization with materials like copper, silver, and gold at a low temperature. It offers properties like low-loss of electric signals, expanded usefulness, excellent stability, and reliability. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the growing demand for technologically advanced electronic devices for its use in several applications has led to innovations and developments in the electronics sector of this region.
Some of the key players in LTCC Market and HTCC market include KOA Corporation, TDK Corporation, Kyocera Corporation, Micro Systems Technologies, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Nikko Company, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., DowDuPont Inc., Yokowo Co., Ltd., NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. and Maruwa Co., Ltd.
Material Types Covered:
• Ceramic Material
• Glass-Ceramic Material
Process Types Covered:
• High-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic (HTCC)
• Low-Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (LTCC)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Consumer Electronics
• Other End-Users
Automotive Applications Covered:
• Engine Management System
• Control Units
• Entertainment & Navigation Systems
• Electronic Power Steering
• Transmission Control Units
• Antilock Brake Systems
• Light-Emitting Diode (LEDs)
• Airbag Control Modules
• Other Automotive Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.