Machine Learning - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Machine Learning Market is accounted for $2.96 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $49.13 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% during the forecast period. Increase in growth of adoption of cloud-based services and technological advancements are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of skilled employees is restraining the market growth.
Machine Learning (ML) is a sub-portion of Artificial Intelligence (AI). This scientific concept studies computational learning, statistics and algorithms models of computers used to perform specific tasks without input of instructions, and recognition of patterns in AI. Generally, it investigates and analysis construction of statistical data and algorithms and estimates forecasts on analyzed data. Different applications of ML include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), e-mail filtering, detection of network intruders, learning to rank, and computer vision.
Based on end user, the healthcare and life sciences segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in adoption of this technology in emerging healthcare areas such as prediction of the probability of death of a person and its usage for diagnosis. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to its increase in adoption in emerging markets with massive talent base countries such as China and India and increasing adoption of advanced technologies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Machine Learning Market include Amazon Web Services Inc, Baidu Inc, BigML Inc, Fair Isaac Corporation, Google Inc, H2o.AI, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE and SAS Institute Inc.
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Government and Defense
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Energy and Utilities
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.