Manure Spreaders - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Manure Spreaders market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Support from government in the form of subsidies is impelling the market growth. However, rising sales of pre-owned machinery is inhibiting the market growth.
Manure spreader is a machine that is used to spread fertilizers over a land which is capable of being ploughed and used to grow crops. A typical (modern) manure spreader consists of a trailer towed behind a tractor with a rotating mechanism driven by the tractor's power take off Commercial agricultural manure spreaders and liquid manure injection equipment are suitable for land application of food processing waste. Nutrients in the waste are taken up by crops or recycled into the soil. This is used for transferring barnyard manure, composted manure from stores to the fields.
Amongst distribution channel, online stores segment accounted for the largest market share in the global market, due to the distributors are wholesalers who sell their products to the retailers who in turn, sell directly to end-users. North America is expected to have the largest market share and dominated the market during the forecast period, due to rapid expansion in urbanization and industrialization have led to the scarcity in labor resources in the region. This will increase the demand for landscaping services.
Some of the key players in the global Manure Spreaders market include Deere and Company, AGCO Corporation, Claas Agricultural machinery company, CNH Industrial N.V., Tirth Agro Technology, Agrihire Ltd, Lely Holding S.à r.l., KUHN, Kubota Corporation, Delica co. ltd, Celikel Company, Degelman Industries and Katyas Corporation.
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online stores
• Offline stores
• Capacity <1000L
• Capacity >2000L
• Capacity 1000-2000L
End Users Covered:
• Landscape Garden
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.