Marine Mining - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Marine Mining market is accounted for $1.00 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $9.31 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 32.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include developments in deep sea mineral exploration projects, rising population coupled with depleting terrestrial deposits, increasing shipbuilding and construction industries, and growing demand for metal products. However, environmental issues are restraining the market growth.
By technology, the remotely worked vehicles (ROVs) segment is projected to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period. ROVs are empty, profoundly flexibility submerged robots worked by somebody at the outside of the water. They are otherwise called submerged automatons, explicitly planned and created to mention submerged objective fact simple and reasonable. ROVs are utilized in different applications. The vast majority of these are utilized for logical purposes. They have ended up being incredibly profitable in sea investigation.
On the basis of geography, The Asia Pacific region is expected to have considerable market growth during the forecast period, due to the robust infrastructural development in the region is creating a growing demand for metals and rapidly increasing transportation infrastructure. Economies in the Asia Pacific are moving to marine mining to meet the rising demand from end-users and various industries. Companies are having some collaboration for marine mining in this region.
Some of the key players in marine mining market include DeepGreen Metals Inc., Neptune Minerals, Keppel Corporation Limited, UK Seabed Resources, Ocean Minerals, LLC, Royal IHC, Nautilus Minerals Inc., Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd, Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology, China Minmetals Corporation, Diamond Fields Resources Inc, Seabed Minerals Authority, Tonga Oshore Mining Limited, Global Sea Mineral Resources NV, Nauru Ocean Resources Inc., Marawa Research and Exploration Ltd., JSC Yuzhmorgeologiya, Deep Ocean Resources Development Co. Ltd., and Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC).
• Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
• Marine Seismic Methods
• Sound Navigation Ranging (SONAR)
• Hydraulic Suction System
• Continuous Line Bucket System (CLB)
• Precious Metals
• Commercial Use
• Residential Use
• Academic Use
• Other Applications
• Average Depth: 4,000 – 6,000 m
• Average Depth: 1,400 – 3,700 m
• Average Depth: 800 – 2,400 m
• Polymetallic Suldes
• Cobalt-Rich Ferromanganese Crusts
• Polymetallic Nodules
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.