Medical Adhesive - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Adhesive Market is accounted for $8,125.56 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $20,258.23 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.7%. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increase in the demand in medical devices& equipments, rising internal & external medical applications, growing demand from healthcare industry, rising population of old people and increasing cases of dental & other surgeries. However, factors such as lack of reimbursement policies and stringent regulation associated with medical grade products are restricting the market growth.
Medical adhesives are the substances that are used in medical industry to seal wounds, affix any medical device such as a tape, dressing or patch to the skin and formulate components of medical devices. These are used in surgical care as substitute to suture and staples. It is also used for enamel and bone reconstruction through dental on orthopedic surgery.
By application, dental applications segment is expected to register an exponential growth over the forecast period due to increasing awareness about preventive oral care among consumers. By Geography, Europe and North America are expected to emerge as key revenue generating regions. This can be associated to increasing manufacturing activities in these regions.
Some of the key players in the global Medical Adhesive market include Medtronics, Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Baxter International Inc., Henkel AG & Company, Covidien, B. Braun, Bostik Ltd., Cyberbond LLC, 3M Company, Muller Sports Medicine, Medline Industries Inc., Pinnacle Technologies, Chemence, GluStitch, GEM S.R.L., Cohera Medical, Inc., The DOW Chemical Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, H.B. Fuller and Adhezion Biomedical, LLC.
Product Types Covered:
• Biological Adhesives
• Chemical Adhesives
Natural Resin Types Covered:
• Other Natural Resin Types
Synthetic and Semi-synthetic Resin Types Covered:
• Polyethylene Glycol
• Other Synthetic and Semi-synthetic Resin Types
• External Medical
• Medical device and equipment
• Internal Medical
• Fixation Tape
• Wound Closure
• Tissue Bonding
• Bandage Tapes
• Ostomy Seals
• Drug Delivery Patches
• Other Applications
• Solids & Hot Melt
• Other Technologies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.