Medical Adhesives - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Market for Medical Adhesives is estimated at $6.97 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $14.2 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. The advancements in medical procedures and aging population are expected to drive the medical adhesives market in different areas, such as implants, therapeutic devices and drug delivery systems. However, factors such as lack of reimbursement policies and substitution of synthetic grade medical products hamper the market growth.
In 2014, Collagen dominated the natural resin type segment followed by fibrin in the medical adhesives market. Dental applications segment is expected to register an exponential growth over the forecast period due to increasing awareness about preventive oral care among consumers. North America leads the global market with the biggest market share due to technological developments and awareness regarding the advantages of medical adhesives followed by Europe. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to show highest growth rate of around 12% over the forecast period due to increasing awareness in the medical sector.
Some of the key players in the global medical adhesives market include 3M Company, Ashland Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Cohera Medical Inc, GluStitch, Adhesion Biomedical, Baxter International Inc, Chemence, Henkel AG & Company, B. Braun, GEM Srl, Adhesives Research Inc, Avery Dennison Corporation, Covidien, Cryolife Inc, Dentsply Ltd, and H.B Fuller Company.
Types of Synthetic & semi-synthetic resin Covered:
• Solids & Hot Melt
• Medical Device & Equipments
• Internal Medical Applications
• External Medical Applications
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.