Medical Imaging Workstations - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Imaging Workstations market is accounted for $801.21 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,010.92 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.8%. Factors such as rising adoption of medical imaging workstations, improved product commercialization and evolving user preference for digital platforms are fuelling the market growth. However, premium product pricing is hampering the market.
Based on modality, magnetic resonance imaging segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period due to the rising number of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) examinations and an increasing number of MRI examinations.
By geography, North America is expected to dominate the global market due to the increasing adaption of technologically advanced imaging systems, a strong presence of prominent market players in this region and high incidence/prevalence of various target diseases.
Some of the key players in the Medical Imaging Workstations market include Siemens AG, Canon, General Electric Company, Medicor Imaging, Accuray Incorporated, Hologic, Carestream Health, Alma Medical Imaging, Pie Medical Imaging B.V., Ampronix, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Carl-Zeiss Meditec AG, NGI Group and Capsa Solutions LLC.
• Display Units
• Central Processing Units
• Visualization Software
• Display Controller Cards
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Computed Tomography
• Direct Digital Radiography
• Digital X-ray Computed Radiography
• Other Medical Imaging Modalities
• Obstetrics & Gynecology
• General Imaging/Radiology
• Other Types
Usage Modes Covered:
• Thick Client Workstations
• Thin Client Workstations
• Clinical Review
• Advanced Imaging
• Diagnostic Imaging
• 3D Imaging
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostics Centers
• Ambulatory Centers
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.