Medical Terminology Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Terminology Software market is accounted for $496.75 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2431.66 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.3% during the forecast period. The increasing focus on minimizing medical errors and disparity & fragmentation in the terminology content of healthcare organizations are some of the factors for impelling the market growth. Moreover, the reluctance to use terminology software over conventional practices is hindering the market. In addition, growing need to maintain data integrity is providing ample of opportunities.
Medical terminologies provide a powerful instrument to both abstract medical information or to enrich it in order to make it better understandable. The various application areas ofter minology systems have not only led to a variety of such systems, but also to attempts developing and maintaining systems that support a multitude of application purposes.
Based on Application, the quality reporting segment growing owing to rising government initiatives to implement regulations promoting the adoption of quality reporting is a key factor for the growth of this segment. By geography, Asia pacific is accounted for the highest growth due to improving healthcare infrastructure, rising healthcare insurance coverage, and growing medical tourism in the region are influencing the growth of the medical terminology software market in the Asia Pacific. Asian countries such as India, China, Malaysia, and Indonesia are in the early stages of adopting healthcare IT solutions including medical terminology solutions.
Some of the key players profiled in the Medical Terminology Software market include are 3M, Intelligent Medical Objects, Clinical Architecture, B2i Healthcare, Bitac, Carecom, Apelon, BT Clinical Computing, HiveWorx and Wolters Kluwer.
• Clinical Guidelines
• Public Health Surveillance
• Quality Reporting
• Decision Support
• Clinical Trials
• Data Aggregation
• Data Integration
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare It Vendors
• Healthcare Payers
• Healthcare Providers
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.