Medium Density Fiberboard - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medium Density Fiberboard Market is accounted for $62.40 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $120.80 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Easy availability of raw materials and increase in demand for Medium Density Fiberboard for furniture are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the occurrence of exterior substitutes including glass, wood-plastic composites, and fiber in high-end applications is hampering the market growth.
Medium-density fiberboard or dry-process fiberboards contain a fiber wetness content of less than 20% at the stage of forming and a density ≥ 450 kg/m3. These boards are fundamentally produced under heat and pressure, with the adding up of a synthetic adhesive.
Based on the type, the E1 Medium Density Fiberboard segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to this type of medium density fiberboard emits about 90.0% less formaldehyde than the E2 type medium density fiberboard. The moderate pricing connected with the product, as well as mounting consumer demand for the furniture with low formaldehyde levels, are expected to drive the demand for the E1 Medium Density Fiberboard.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the Increasing construction spending in the emerging markets in order to meet rising residential housing. China was the largest consumer of Medium Density Fiberboard panels owing to high product penetration in the construction and furniture manufacturing industry.
Some of the key players profiled in the Medium Density Fiberboard Market include Arauco, Daiken Corporation, Dare Wood-Based Panels Group Co. Ltd, Duratex SA, EGGER Group, Eucatex SA, Fantoni SpA, Kastamonu Entegre, Korosten Medium Density Fiberboard manufacture, Kronospan Limited, West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd, Swiss Krono AG, Norbord Inc., ROSEBURG, and Sonae Indstria, SGPS SA.
• General Medium Density Fiberboard
• Moisture Resistant Medium Density Fiberboard
• Fire-rated Medium Density Fiberboard
• Standard Medium Density Fiberboard
• Flame Retardant Medium Density Fiberboard
• E0 Medium Density Fiberboard
• E1 Medium Density Fiberboard
• E2 Medium Density Fiberboard
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Coating Additives
• Amino Resins
• Dummy Urea Formaldehyde Resin
• Melamine Urea Formaldehyde Resin
• Paints & Coatings
• Polyurethane Foams
• Urea Formaldehyde Resin
• Building Materials
• Interior Decoration
• Furniture Industry
• New Construction
• Molding, Door, and Millwork
• Packaging System
• Musical Instruments
• Commercial Building
• Civil Building
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019 2020, 2024, and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.