Metallocene Polyethylene (mPE) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Metallocene Polyethylene (Mpe) market is accounted for $4.67 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.29%. Rising demand and succeeding of (MPE) from the packaging industry and solar power industry are expected to boost this market’s growth. However, High cost of polyolefins as compared to other catalysts and growing concerns related to plastic disposal are hindering the market growth.
Metallocene Polyethylene (Mpe) is the most recent addition to the polyethylene family and are reported to have superior mechanical properties over conservative polyethylenes. This paper sought to examine the effect of joining together these materials with conventional low density polyethylene for use in thin films, suitable as packaging materials and produced by the blown film process. Mpe absorbs almost no water. A (Mpe) is a compound that consists of two cyclopentadienyl anions that in the oxidation state are bound to a metal center which results in a general formula. Metallocene and its derivatives contain catalytic properties although they are rarely used industrially. They are a division of a broader variant of organometallic compounds known as sandwich compounds.
Amongst application, Metallocene Linear Low Density Polyethylene (mLLDPE) segment accounted for the largest market share in the global market, owing to puncture resistance and high tensile power. Asia Pacific is expected to have the largest market share and dominated the market during the forecast period due to rising demand for packaging films from the food & beverages industry.
Some of the key players in the global Metallocene Polyethylene (Mpe) market include Mitsui & Co., Reliance Industries Limited, Braskem, Sasol Limited, Ineos, Borealis AG, SABIC ,China Petrochemical Corporation,Prime Polymer Co., Ltd.,Formosa Plastics Corporation, Total Petrochemicals & Refining Usa, Inc.,Lyondellbasel Industries Holdings B.V., Univation Technologies, ExxonMobil Corporation and The Dow Chemical Company.
• Metallocene High Density Polyethylene (mHDPE)
• Metallocene Linear Low Density Polyethylene (mLLDPE)
• Other types
• Extrusion Coating
• Injection Molding
• Others Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.