Metallurgical Coke - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Metallurgical Coke market is accounted for $179.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $239.34 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.2%. Growing production and demand for automobiles and rising demand from various end-use industries are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, the availability of raw material is a major factor restraining the market.
Metallurgical coke, also known as coke/met coke, is a carbonaceous material manufactured by the destructive distillation of high carbon content coal, such as bituminous coal, in high-temperature ovens in the absence of air. Metallurgical coke is a basic raw material used for the production of pig iron and steel.
Based on the end user, iron & steel production segment commanded significant growth during the forecast period is due to growing investments for infrastructural development and government-led initiatives for economic diversification are fuelling the market. Most metallurgical coke is used in iron and steel industry processes such as blast furnaces, sinter plants, and foundries to reduce iron ore to iron.
By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global market owing to the presence of a large number of steel manufacturing plants and increasing automotive production in this region.
Some of the key players in the Metallurgical Coke market include Nippon Steel & Sumitomo, Tata Steel, BlueScope, SunCoke Energy, Risun Group, JSW Group, Shanxi Lubao Group, POSCO, Mid-Continent Coal and Coke Company, Sunlight Coking, Hickman, Williams & Company, Shanxi Coking Coal, Taiyuan Coal Gasification, Ansteel and Jiangxi BLACKCAT Carbon Black.
• High Ash Content
• Low Ash Content
• Foundry Coke
• Technical Coke
• Blast Furnace Coke
• Coke Breeze
• Buckwheat Coke
• Coke Dust
• Nut Coke
End Users Covered:
• Chemical Industry
• Non-Ferrous Metal Casting
• Iron & Steel Production
• Sugar Processing
• Glass Manufacturing
• Other End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.