Methionine - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global market for Methionine is valued at $4.57 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $7.3 billion by 2022 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.9%. Rising feed additives demand for maintaining abundant metabolism rate in livestock is anticipated to boost methionine market growth over the forecast period. Topical animal disease outbreaks across different regions have provoked the need to include methionine in animal feed. The factors such as strict government norms are major factors for growing penetration of plant based methionine in the global market. Volatility in the raw material prices acts as a major restraint to the market growth.
Plants segment is the largest raw material segment accounting for more than 80% of total market volume in 2015. Animal feed segment is the most dominant application segment and accounted for about 87% of total market in 2015. Asia Pacific was the leading regional market with a market share of about 35% in 2015. Changing lifestyle and population growth in countries such as India and China has augmented meat consumption in Asia Pacific which boosted the methionine market.
Some of the key players in the methionine market include Sumitomo Chemical Corporation Limited, Adisseo France S.A.S., AnaSpec Inc., Novus International Inc, BASF, Jinzhou Jirong Amino Acid Co. Ltd, Ajinomoto Inc., Jingang Chemical Corporation Limited, Evoni Industries AG, Iris Biotech GmbH, China National Bluestar Co. Ltd., Kemin Europa, Sunrise Nutrachem Group, Royal DSM, Ajinomoto Inc., Tocris Bioscience Ltd., and Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
Raw Materials of Methionine Covered:
• Animal Feed
• Food & Dietary Supplements
End user industries Covered:
• Animal feed
• Food & Beverages
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.