Military Antenna - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Military Antenna market is accounted for $3.15 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.41 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Rise in adoption of unmanned vehicles rise in military spending and Modernization Programs are some of the key factors influencing the market growth. However, high cost involved in the growth of military antennas and system requirements and design constraints are hindering the market growth.
An antenna is any device that converts electronic signals to electromagnetic waves (and vice versa) successfully with minimum loss of signals. Military antennas give highly accurate tracking, surveillance, ground mapping, warning against aircrafts, weapons, etc. thereby enhancing the security.
Amongst platform, ground platform segment commanded significant market share in the global market during the forecast period. It provides real time information related to ground penetration, unexploded tunnels during the war. By geography, Asia Pacific dominates the global market due to increasing defense expenditure of India and China, among others and expansion of military command in emerging economies.
Some of the key players in the global military antenna market include Hascall-Denke, MTI Wireless Edge, Shakespeare Electronic Products Group, Comrod, Antenna Products, Rami, Alaris Antennas, Terma, Rohde & Schwarz, Cobham and Harris.
• Traveling Wave Antennas
• Aperture Antennas
• Array Antennas
• Dipole Antennas
• Loop Antennas
• Monopole Antennas
• Electronic Warfare
Frequency Bands Covered:
• Extremely High Frequency
• Super High Frequency
• Ultra-High Frequency
• Very High Frequency
• High Frequency
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.