Millet and Sorghum Ancient Grains - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Millet and Sorghum Ancient Grains Market is accounted for $8.54 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.04 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factor propelling the market growth is ancient grains are safe to eat for those who are suffering with celiac disease and other chronic diseases. In addition, low cost requirement of farming for millets and sorghum compared to other ancient grains act as the market growth opportunity.
Millets are a group of highly variable small-seeded grasses, widely grown around the world as cereal crops or grains for fodder and human food. Sorghum is in the subfamily Panicoideae and the tribe Andropogoneae (the tribe of big bluestem and sugarcane). Ancient grains have re-emerged in the modern market, now appearing across many product categories and in an increasing number of pantry staples. Ancient grains contain lots of essential vitamins, minerals like magnesium and potassium, more amounts of iron and they also contain protective elements like fibers and antioxidants.
Based on product, cereals segment are also expected to gain popularity due to rising adoption of nutritious meal options is spurring the demand for multi-grain cereals. As cereals are considered to offer numerous health benefits and are easy to prepare, they are witnessing augmented demand from consumers worldwide. By geography, Asia Pacific region provides potential growth opportunities for Millet and Sorghum Ancient Grains Market mainly derives from the poultry and beef industry. There is also some demand from the biofuel industry, although this may not be a long-term demand point.
Some of the key players in Millet and Sorghum Ancient Grains market include Ziegler & Co. Gmbh, Organic Products India, High Andes Grain Trading Llc., Healthy Food Ingredients, Llc., Andean Valley S.A., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Avendano Trading Company, Glanbia Plc., Cargill Inc., and Bunge Limited.
• Other Types
End Users Covered:
• Sports Nutrition
• Animal Feed
• Infant Formula
• Bakery & Confectionary
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.