Mobile CDN - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile CDN market is accounted for $3.24 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $39.32 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.8%. Deployment of mobile CDN depends on optimization of bandwidth, to provide greater resilience, and to help scale up front-end applications. Increment in usage of smart devices, proliferation of rich media content and increasing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) across industry verticals are the factors favoring the market. Moreover unreliable connectivity & latency issues and constant monetization of mobile sites are affecting the market.
Mobile CDN Solution segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment owing to the growing opportunities for content providers and their backup to proliferated solutions to deliver greater value to customers. North America accounted for the largest market share and Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region on account of huge industrial base and rising smart devices demand.
Some of the key players of the Mobile CDN market include Akamai Technologies, AT&T Inc., CD Networks, ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd., Edgecast Networks, Ericsson, Fastly Inc., Highwinds Content Delivery Network, Internap Corporation, Jet-Stream, Level 3 Communications, Limelight Networks and PeerApp Ltd.
Solutions & Services Covered:
• Mobile CDN Service
o Professional Service
o Support and Maintenance Service
• Mobile CDN Solution
o Data Security
o Network Acceleration
o Reporting, Analysis, and Monitoring
o Traffic Management
o Transcoding and Digital Rights Management
• Media and Entertainment
• Retail and Wholesale
• Other Verticals
• Video CDN
• Nonvideo CDN
Organizations Size Covered:
• Small and Medium Business
• Large Enterprise
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.