Mobile Device Management - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Device Management Market is valued at $1.41 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.64 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 24.7% from 2015 to 2022. Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions manage device capabilities, data security, network connectivity, and other various aspects of mobile devices. The proliferation in demand for handled devices used from enterprises and individuals is anticipated to support the demand for Mobile Device Management solutions.
By region, North America is anticipated to account for the largest market share and continue to influence the global mobile device management market in 2016, due to the development in mobile workforce, smart phones penetration, BYOD trend, and higher cloud-based deployment of MDM solutions due to the accessibility of cloud data centers in the region. However Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as the enterprises in this region are planning to adopt enterprise mobility solutions to manage the demands of the dynamic mobile personnel. Managed services segment dominates the largest share of the global Mobile Device Management (MDM) services market.
Some of the key players in the market include FeedHenry (Red Hat), Microsoft Corporation,
Mobileiron, Inc, Symantec Corporation, Sophos Ltd., Amtel, Inc. , Blackberry Limited, Soti, Inc., SAP SE, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Airwatch By Vmware, Inc., Kaseya International, Citrix Systems, Inc., Absolute Software and CA Technologies.
Type of Deployment Covered:
• Transportation and Logistics
• Government and Public Sector
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
o Training and Support
o Managed Services
o Network Service Management
o Device Management
o Application Management
o Security Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.