Mobile Mapping - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Mapping market is estimated to be $10.28 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $39.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 21.3% from 2015-2022. Growing usage of mobile devices, enhanced network connectivity and rising growth for mapping analytics are some of the predominant growth drivers for the market. However, lack of awareness based on location-based services (LBS) is presumed to challenge the industry growth. Moreover, the future opportunity for the market lies in mobile mapping incorporation with wearable smart devices.
Transportation and logistics segment is the largest revenue contributor to the market attributed to growing developments in monitor mobile resources. Furthermore, North America commanded the largest market share and dominated the global market due to more number of utilizing mapping applications and location based services (LBS).
Some of the key players in this market include Apple, Inc., Leica Geosystems AG, NavInfo, ArcGIS Online (Esri), Baidu Maps, Ericsson, Foursquare Labs, Inc, GeoMapServer and Inrix.
Types of Mobile Mapping Covered:
• 3D Mapping
• Indoor Mapping
• Location Based Services
• Location Based Search
• Licensing, Subscription, and Support
• Imaging Services
• Emergency Response Planning
• Internet Application
• Imaging Services
• Facility Management
• Banking and finance
• Government and Public Sector
• Media and Entertainment
• Travel and Hospitality
• Transportation and Logistics
• Oil and Gas
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.