Mobile Wallet - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Wallet Market is accounted for $880.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9,352.15 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 30.0% from 2017 to 2026. The factors that are driving the market growth include rising awareness regarding mobile wallets and their applications, growing smart phone penetration and escalating benefits of mobile wallets. However, factors such as investment and deployment issues are restraining the market growth.
Mobile wallet is a digital form of debit card, credit card, or prepaid card information on mobile devices used for sending or receiving payment and to do online money transaction. Mobile wallet can give another method for physical plastic card to make fast purchase through mobile apps. They are tremendously suitable for regular payments such as utility bill payments, groceries etc., and has gained extensive popularity in a variety of sectors such as retail, utilities, telecom, and transportation, among others.
Amongst Application, retail segment accounted for significant market share during the forecast period. The growth of the retail segment can be attributed to the rising number of retail stores across the globe and the demand for convenient transactions. By geography, Asia-Pacific is dominating the global market during predicted period. This growth in the market in the Asia Pacific countries is due to the declining smartphone prices. The demonetization in India has led to the fast acceptance of mobile wallet payment modes which rising the per day transactions by tenfold.
Some of the key players in Mobile Wallet market include Visa Inc., Sprint Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Microsoft Corp. Inc, MasterCard Incorporated, Google Inc., First Data Corporation, Citrus Payment Solutions, Citibank, Blackberry Ltd., Bank of America, AT&T INC., Apple Inc., American Express, Alipay, Paytm, Vodafone, PayPal, Oxigen, One97 communications, Amazon.com and Airtel Money.
Consumer Types Covered:
• Card Users
• Online Shoppers
• Cash Payers
• Multiple Function
• Single Function
• Universal Function
User Age Groups Covered:
• Age group 30-44 years
• Age group 60 years and above
• Age group 18-29 years
• Age group 45-59 years
• Mobile Coupons
• Money Transfer
• Mobile Commerce Transactions
• Mobile Ticketing
• Other Applications
Mode of Payments Covered:
• Near field communication (NFC)
• Remote Payments
• Short Message Service
• Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.