Model Based Enterprise - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Model Based Enterprise Market is accounted for $7.89 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $38.04 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.1% from 2017 to 2026. Model-based enterprise is a strategy where a 3-D model of the product is generated with the aim of streamlining the integration process and effectively coordinates the product design from different departments effectively. Some of the factors such as rising adoption of IoT and cloud-based platforms and developing software capabilities are propelling the market growth. However, a factor such as lack of awareness regarding newer technologies is restraining the market growth. Increasing prospects of digitization in the aerospace & defense industry is creating an opportunity in the coming years.
Amongst Deployment Type, Cloud segment supports a wide variety of use cases in engineering release, supply chain collaboration, quality inspection planning and execution, manufacturing process planning and execution, and product service operations. MBE solutions square measure designed to collaborate with the cloud-based framework to facilitate knowledge integration for the event of 3D models, thereby providing flexibility, security, and quantifiability throughout the method. By geography, North America is a major region responsible for the growth of the model based enterprise market. The US has the presence of many manufacturers, software developers, and technology providers that play a vital role in the adoption of various applications.
Some of the key players in Model Based Enterprise market include Siemens, SAP, PTC, Oracle, International Technegroup, Infor, HCL Technologies, General Electric, Dassault Systèmes, Cisco Systems, Autodesk, Aras, Ansys, Anark and Accenture.
Deployment Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Process and Utility
• Power & Energy
• Oil & Gas
• Life Sciences and Healthcare
• Food & Beverages
• Electronics and Telecommunications
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.