Modular Data Center - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Modular Data Center Market is accounted for $11.15 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $58.25 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 26.6% during the forecast period. Factors such as increased need for portable data centers and portability and scalability needs are fueling the market growth. However, limitations in high performance computing are hampering the market.
Individual functional module segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR attributed to the benefits provided by the individual functional module. North America commanded the largest market share attributed to the large number of data centers across various industries in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR owing to the rising data center traffic.
Some of the key players in Modular Data Center market include Schneider Electric SE, Elliptical Mobile Solutions, Commscope Holding Company, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., AST Modular, Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development Lp, Vertiv Co., Cisco Systems Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Flexenclosure AB, Dell Inc., Baselayer Technology, LLC and Silicon Graphics International Corp.
• Remote Office Support
• Disaster Recovery
• Mobile Computing
• High Density Networks
• Other Applications
Tier Types Covered:
• Tier 1 Data Centers
• Tier 2 Data Centers
• Tier 3 Data Centers
• Tier 4 Data Centers
Functional Module Solutions Covered:
• Individual Functional Module
o Mechanical Module
o IT Module
o Electrical Module
• All-In-One Functional Module
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Government and Defense
• IT and Telecom
• Other Industries
Data Center Sizes Covered:
• Enterprise Data Centers
• Mid-Sized Data Centers
• Large Data Centers
• Integration and Deployment
• Infrastructure Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.