Modular Instruments - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Modular Instruments Market is accounted for $1.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.08 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. Growing aerospace and defence sector in developing economies, rising demand for deployment of LTE from the telecommunications sector and improved R&D spending in emerging countries are factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as the growing penetration of rental and leasing services are restraining the market growth.
Modular instruments are used for the configuration of automated test and measurement (T&M) equipment. This equipment is used for the repair, design, verification, maintenance, and development of various electrical and mechanical products.
On the basis of Platform, PCI extension for Instrumentation (PXI) held considerable market share during the forecast period. It is an open, multi-vendor standard governed by the PXI Systems Union that guarantees interoperability of modules and chassis from dissimilar vendors. This platform is constructed on PCI, and hence, it integrally brings the benefits of reduced cost, better performance, and a mainstream software model to verticals. By Geography, Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period. The increase in investments in the Aerospace industry by countries such as India and China that will add to the growth in the region and the massive volume sales of mobile devices that result in the demand for wireless test equipment will bolster the market’s growth prospects in this region.
Some of the key players in the market are National Instruments, Astronics Corporation, Ametek, Viavi Solutions, Fortive Corporation, Keysight Technologies, Pickering Interfaces, Teledyne LeCroy, Rohde & Schwarz, Asis Pro, Test Evolution Corporation, Guzik Technical Enterprises, Chroma ATE, ELMA Electronic, Marvin Test Solutions, Adlink Technology, Bustec and Goepel Electronic.
• PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI)
• AdvancedTCA Extensions for Instrumentation and Test (AXIe)
• VME eXtensions for Instrumentation (VXI)
• Manufacturing & Installation
• Research & Development (R&D)
End Users Covered:
• Automotive & Transportation
• Telecommunications Industry
• Electronics & Semiconductor
• Aerospace & Defence
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.