Mold Release Agents - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mold Release Agents accounted for $1.57 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.89 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Increasing production and sales of automobiles, increasing expenditure on research activities and rising crude oil production are some key factors influencing the market growth. In addition, growing infrastructure development in emerging economies will provide ample opportunities for the market growth. However, factors such as fluctuating raw material prices and easy availability of alternative non-stick coatings are hampering the market growth.
Mold release agents are primarily used for protecting mold surfaces against destructive compounds and also for easily releasing parts from complex dies. Mold Release Agents are chemicals used to prevent adhesion of molding surfaces to substrates. These chemical agents create a boundary between the mold surface and substrate in order to stop the mixing of surface and substrate.
Based on Type, water-based mold release agents segment held significant market share during the forecast period. The water based mold release agents are non-flammable. One common application for water-based parting agents involves the use of concrete molds. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate due to presence of more number of key players and continuous growth of plastics.
Some of the key players in Mold Release Agents market include Chem-Trend L. P., Mcgee Industries, Inc., Croda International PLC, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Lanxess Group, Lord Corporation, Michelman Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA , Daikin Industries Ltd., Marbocote Ltd., Miller-Stephenson Inc and Tag Chemicals GmbH.
• Solvent-Based Mold Release Agents
• Water-Based Mold Release Agents
• Other Types
• Internal Mold Release Agent
• Semi-permanent Mold Release Agents
• External Mold Release Agents
• Rubber Molding
• Plastic Molding
• Wood Composite & Panel Pressing
• Die Casting
• Polyurethane Molding
• Composite Molding
• Tire Release agent
• Food Processing
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.