Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Market is accounted for $4.05 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $13.59 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.8% from 2015 to 2022. MFA technology plays a significant role as it helps to meet legislative compliances, security needs, inter border security requirements. Some of the major drivers in this market include rise of E-commerce sector, growing number of online transactions, network security threats and legislative compliances. However, data security and MFA usage service time are some restraints anticipated to decrease the market growth.
Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) segment contributed a largest market share during the forecast period owing to growing need for secure identification and verification techniques. By geography, North America commanded the largest market share due to plenty IT infrastructures and more financial institutions & companies in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in this market include Hid Global Corporation, Vasco Data Security International, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., RSA Security Llc., 3M Company, Safran SA, Cross Match Technologies, Inc, Suprema, Inc., CA Technologies, Gemalto NV, NEC Corporation, SecurStar, MitoKen Solutions Pvt Ltd, Swivel Secure and Deepnet Security.
• Two-Factor Authentication Model
o One Time Password With Pin
o Two-Factor Biometric Technology
o Smart Card With Biometric Technology
o Biometric Technology With Pin
o Smart Card With Pin
• Multi-Factor With Three-Factor Authentication
o Three-Factor Biometric Technology
o Smart Card With Two-Factor Biometric Technologies
o Pin With Two-Factor Biometric Technologies
o Smart Card With Pin and Biometric Technology
• Multi-Factor With Four-Factor Authentication
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Travel & Immigration
• Consumer Electronics
• Commercial Security
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.