Multifunction Calibrators - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Multifunction Calibrators Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Rising demand for on-site calibration services is a factor influencing the market growth. However, high risk from individual calibrators is hindering the market growth.
Multifunction process calibrator is a handheld, battery-operated instrument that measures and sources electrical and physical parameters. Comparing parameters of instruments at their stable states with the standards and correcting deviations if any are the primary functions of multifunction calibrators.
Based on end-user, third-party service providers segment commanded significant market share during the predicted period. Increasing introduction of regulations towards maintaining accuracy and the need for accurate reporting of instrument performance are favouring the market growth. By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow due to the introduction of regulative policies regarding quality assurance, is favouring the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Multifunction Calibrators market include General Electric, WIKA, Fluke, Beamex, Yokogawa Electric, Additel, Transmille, Meriam, Ralston Instruments and Ametek, Inc.
• Benchtop Multifunction Calibrators
• Handheld Multifunction Calibrators
• Portable Multifunction Calibrators
• Desktop Multifunction Calibrators
• Electrical Measurement and Calibration
• Temperature Measurement and Calibration
• Pressure Measurement and Calibration
End Users Covered:
• In-house Maintenance
• Third-party Service Providers
• OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.