Nanocellulose - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nanocellulose market is accounted for $201.85 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,026 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are greater properties of nanocellulose and escalating adoption of elastic packaging aids. However, economic barriers are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Nanocellulose is a less weight solid material resulting from plant substance, which includes of nano-sized cellulose fibrils. It is a pseudo-plastic material and shows the property of exact types of gels or fluids that are usually thick in regular condition. It is normally obtained from wood pulp though it can be manufactured from several cellulosic source materials. It is used to get better the rheology of food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics. It possess greater properties such as exceptional thermal stability, dimensional constancy, lightweight, and high water binding ability, which make it suitable to use in several applications such as paper & board, paints & coatings, personal care, composites & packaging, oil & gas, and others.
By application, electronics & sensors segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to usage of nanocellulose as additives for creating paper and make stronger paper at less in weight. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to growing middle class population mutual with the nonstop growth of innovative purchase light weight automobile vehicle. In addition, growing number of light weight and heavy duty vehicles on road have radically contributed to the nanocellulose market.
Some of the key players in Nanocellulose Market include American Process Inc , Axcelon Biopolymers Corporation, Borregaard ASA , CelluForce Inc, Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Co. Ltd, Daio Paper Corporation, Diacel Finechem Ltd, Innventia AB, Melodea Ltd, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd, OJI Holdings Corporation, Rise Innventia AB , Sappi Ltd, Stora Enso OYJ, University of Maine and UPM-Kymmene OYJ.
• Amorphous Nanocellulose (Anc)
• Bacterial Nanocellulose
• Cellulose Microfibrillated & Nanofibrillated (Mfc & Nfc)
• Nanocrystalline Cellulose/Cellulose Nanocrystals (Ncc/Cnc)
• Tunicate Nanocellulose
• Cellulose Nanoyarns (Cny)
• Cellulose Micelles
• Cellulose Whiskers
• Cellulose Filaments
• Cellulose Crystallites
• Biomedical & Pharmaceutical
• Composites Materials
• Electronics & Sensors
• Food & Beverages
• Nonwovens Adsorbent Webs
• Oil & Gas
• Paints & Coatings
• Paper & Board
• Personal Care
• Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
• Rheological Modification Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.