Nanocomposites - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nanocomposites Market accounted for $3.64 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.27 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Growing importance of vehicle safety and vehicle weight reduction, rising applications of nanocomposites in construction are the key factors fueling the market growth. On the other hand, a huge cost associated with certain necessary products in some end-user industries is one of the factors hampering the nanocomposites market.
Increasing significance in the energy sector, huge potential in military and defense applications provide ample of opportunities for players in the market. Construction accounted for the largest end-user sector in the nanocomposites market. Growing residential construction activities mainly driven by multi-family housing construction is expected to boost the building and construction segment in the North America application market.
Some of the key players in the market include Cabot Corporation, Powdermet Inc., Elementis Specialties Inc., BASF SE, eSpin Technologies Inc., Nanocor Incorporated, DuPont, Hybrid Plastics Inc., Bayer AG, DSM, General Motors Corp., Honeywell Intl, Inc., Evonik, Noble Polymers and Alcoa Closure Systems Intl.
Products Type Covered:
• Graphene Nanocomposites
• Polymer Metal Fiber Composites
• Carbon Nanotube Nanocomposites
• Nanoplatelet Nanocomposites
• Nanofiber Nanocomposites
• Other Nanocomposites
o Recycled Paper
o Recycled Fibers
o Fullerene Fillers
End - Users Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Consumer Goods
• Electronics and Semiconductors
• Military and Defense
• Medical and Healthcare
• Environment and Water
• Plastics and Packaging
o Decorative Household Items
o Recycled Boards
o Other Packaging
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.