Network-as-a-Service - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Network-as-a-Service Market is accounted for $1.85 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $22.50 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 51.6% from 2016 to 2022. Growing requirement for subscription (pay per use) business model, huge development in network virtualization, cloud computing, software defined networking (SDN), enlarging need for global connectivity and escalating awareness about the economic benefits of (NaaS) are some of the drivers which in turn empowered the growth of this market. However, privacy concerns and information security are some factors which are anticipated to decrease the market size. Moreover, the market has tremendous growing trend which is enterprises shifting there IT investment from capital expenses to operating outflow business model.
By end user, BFSI segment is expected to account for the largest market share in the global market due to constant adjustment for cost effective IT infrastructure operation and growing applications. Asia Pacific region is likely to exhibit highest growth rate due to major committal in IT infrastructure projects and continuous expansion in telecommunication networks.
Some of the key players in this market include Ciena Corporation, Alcatel Lucent, Aryaka Networks, Inc, NEC Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc, Brocade Communication Systems, Inc, AT&T, Inc , Vmware, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc, Akamai Technologies, CloudGenix, Intellipath, Silver Peak Systems, VeloCloud, Aerohive Networks, Netcraftsmen, Fatpipe Networks, Talari Networks and Viptela.
• WAN as a Service
• LAN as a Service
• Technology Service
• Integrated Network Security as a Service
• Network Function Virtualization
• Bandwidth on Demand
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• IT and Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Transportation and Logistics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.