Network Outsourcing - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Network Outsourcing market size is poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.12% over the period 2015 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth include improved company focus, obtaining resources that are not available internally, and low cost of materials. Whereas opportunism by external merchant and uncertainty in costs are some of the key restraining factors in the global market. Moreover, reduction in operational costs and development of workforce skills are fueling the market growth.
Asia Pacific is witnessed to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India and China are the leading markets for the network outsourcing as these are the most inhabited countries with the availability of skilled man power and their willingness to work on lower wages. IT industry is anticipated to be the leading segment in market owing to its prominent share and is projected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The market for IT industry is mainly driven by increasing adoption of IT sector in network outsourcing market and technological advancements.
The key players in the Network Outsourcing market include Accenture, Amazon, At&T, BellSouth Network Outsourcing, Cisco, Colt Group, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Deutsche Telekom T-Systems, EDS Technologies Private Limited, Ericsson, Fujitsu Enterprise, Hewlett-Packard, Huawei, Hughes Network Solutions, IBM Global services, Lucent Technologies, Nokia Siemens Networks, Nortel Network Outsourcing, Siemens Enterprise, Sun Microsystems and Verizon.
Type of Components Covered:
• Internet Protocol (IP)/Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Internet Protocol telephony
• LAN/WLAN network
• Ethernet links
• Video conferencing
• Wireless Network Technologies
• Web Services
• VPN Topologies
• Unified Messaging
• Open Specification Servers
• Modular Component Style Architecture
• Instant Messaging
• Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) Network Nodes
• Cross Layer Traffic Engineering
• Business Center Technology
• Bandwidth Management
• Autonomic Computing Attributes
• Support and Maintenance Services
• Network Monitoring Services
• Network Implementation Services
• Network Design Services
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance
• Energy & Resources
• Telecommunication & IT
• Public sector
• Transport & logistics
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.